When I’m camping I like to go for the ultra-minimalist gear. The less weight and more stuff I can have with me the better, I feel. As technology evolves the minimalist gear is becoming on par and sometimes even better than their heavyweight counterparts.
- COLORS Black, Timber, Navy, Buckeye, and Brown (shown).
- WATERPROOFING None
- LAST Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- UPPER 1200 denier nylon – *VEGAN
- LINING 100% cotton
- OUTSOLE 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- FOOTBED 3.0mm removable PU insole
- INSOLE BOARD 1.0mm PU strobel (lined with fabric on top)
- STACK HEIGHT 10.0mm (not including 3.0mm footbed)
- DROP 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- WEIGHT 9.9oz/280g (sz 43)
This is an awesome design and I love the lightweight construction but also the durability. The specs say there is no waterproofing, but watch the product review video below to see that they are water resistant. The flexible design of the boot also always you to to ring out any water and dry this boot faster than you could with regular boots.
If you’re into more shoes that fold then check out the Timberland Radler shoe.